Monday, May 22, 2006

My current concerns for FL-13

Crosss-posted from dailykos, May 10, 2006

My current concerns for FL-13 focus on the meddling by the DCCC in the district's primary process. I have been quite 'vocal' about this since I believe it "just ain't right". For me, it couldn't have been covered better... in 4 minutes-plus the other day on "The Colbert Report"...(Jan Schneider segment) on campaign financing in 2006.

I have seen other instances of grossly improper DCCC interference in local (primary) matters...

Without much free time for such matters, also... not being the sharpest pencil in the political box, I often feel akin to a voice crying-out in the wilderness. Can it be that what I see... from FL-13's perspective... is rare these days? My gut tells me it's not..! The DCCC current leadership's corruption of local primary processes must be stopped.

by melanie5348 on Sat May 13, 2006 at 05:09:14 PM EDT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home